TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Kids Who Know.
2. In these terms and conditions, “you”, “your” and “they” refers to the individual person who has their own unique login credentials and makes use of the content contained on this website.
3. Access to and use of the content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
4. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Permitted Users, Access to Free Content, Supplied Information, Log in details, Logging In
5. Access to our free online content is granted to bona fide permitted users only, who must be individual persons, and who are teachers, parents, minders or caregivers.
6. Access to our free content is achieved by you creating an account and unique log in details on our website.
7. You agree to ensure that the information you supply us when creating your account is accurate and correct and that you keep your information up to date if it changes.
8. Your login credentials can only be used by you and can only be used on one device at any one time.
9. You agree to keep your login details safe and to ensure they cannot be used by third parties.
Supply and Usage of your Personal Information
10. In order to interact with us, we require that you provide us with some information about you.
12. Personal information you supply us will not be sold or shared with any third parties.
Usage of Free Content
13. When logging into our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our free online content. Your use of this content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
14. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, and with the sole exception of you making use of the content for teaching and mentoring purposes within your specific institution, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, broadcast, share or display any of the information or content on this website without our prior written permission.
15. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other information technology extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Products Purchased and Payment Information
16. We offer Kids Who Know branded products for sale on our website.
17. When purchasing products from us, we make use of secure third party payment gateways and do not store any credit card information on the site.
Non-Fulfillment of Orders and Refunds
18. If for any reason we cannot fulfill any order made and paid for, we will refund the entire amount paid.
19. We offer refunds on goods purchased from us and dispatched by us, excluding any courier or postage costs, provided the following conditions are met:
19.a. Your request for a refund is received by us not more than 30 days from the original date of purchase.
19.b. Refunds will be processed only once we receive the purchased goods back at our premises in an unopened and unused condition, and only within 90 days of purchase.
20. We process refunds within three business days of all required conditions being met.
21. Any refunds will only be made by the processing of a credit via the same method used for the original purchase.
Delivery of Service
22. We are not responsible for breaks in the delivery of our services or the consequent effects thereof due to Internet outages, shortcomings in connection performance, or failures of any machine.
Communication with People Who Register an Account on this Site
23. We will, from time to time, communicate with registered account holders electronically in order to update them on website changes and advertise related branded products and services.
24. You consent to the ongoing receipt of this electronic correspondence as an express condition of being granted ongoing access to our free content.
25. This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
26. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
27. Copyright over all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts, video and audio content, designs and text is explicitly claimed by us.
28. All trademarks, brands and logos which are used on this website are owned by us. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any way other that described above without our prior written permission.
29. Any original comments, feedback, ideas or suggestions which you choose to provide to us becomes our property. We are entitled to, and may choose to, use this property for any commercial, non-commercial or legal purpose without your permission or compensation.
30. The content and information we provide is subjective and meant as guidance only. It does not purport to be complete or absolute in any way and we are not responsible for any omissions and unintended inferences or consequences that may arise, whether real or perceived.
31. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
32. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
33. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
34. (i) To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
34. (ii) We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
34. (iii) We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with us.
34. (iv) We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
35. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website or the information contained therein.
36. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than thirty (30)days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving you at least seven (7) days notice. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
37. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
38. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
39. We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time without notice if we reasonable believe a breach of these terms and conditions has occurred.